Thursday, March 03, 2005

 

Some Web Sites I Visit Regularly.

I thought I would let people know (if anyone actually reads my stuff) of a number of the websites I visit regularly.

www.imdb.com - A great site for any and pretty much all info on movies and actors of the past, present, and soon to be released movies.

www.tvtome.com - Pretty much the same as imdb but television. Pretty much every show, or actor you can think of is in this site.

www.dccomics.com - Website of DC Comics, the home of Superman, Batman, The Flash, Justice League.

www.marvel.com - Website of Marvel Comics, the home of Captain America, Daredevil, X-Men.

www.baen.com - Science fiction book company site. One can download entire novels here for free. Very nice site.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?